Pittman Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving residential & commercial customers for many years. All of the equipment we use and recommend is certified to be of exceptional quality. Additionally, we constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to offer reasonable prices to our customers. In an emergency, Pittman Heating & Air Conditioning is available to ensure that you stay comfortable. And since a major portion of our business comes from referrals, our continued success is a reflection of our commitment to our customers.
Should you require service on your current home or business heating and air conditioning system our skilled technicians have the know-how to diagnose, adjust or repair your system so that you are comfortable all year long. For safety and warranty reasons you should never attempt to service your unit yourself.
Our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives high quality & reliable service. Some of our services include:
- Equipment Replacement: We provide the best value on the highest quality comfort systems for your business. We will assist you in selecting the perfect system. After all, practically nothing is more important than your comfort and the quality of air that you breathe.
- Preventative Maintenance: We offer commercial preventative maintenance agreements for businesses of any size.
- Complete System Installation: We specialize in making you comfortable. We will design the comfort system that will meet your specific needs. Our dedicated and knowledgeable Comfort Consultants will personally assess your business and design the system that is most suitable for you.
- Duct Work: We will design the ideal duct configuration for your specific comfort system.
- Service Agreements: We offer Service Agreements for obtaining optimum efficiency and performance from your system for years to come. Here are some of the benefits:
- Receive two “Quality Checkup’s” before the extreme conditions of summer and winter.
- Maintain optimum efficiency of equipment and reduce cost of operation.
- Prolong the life of your equipment by solving problems early.
- Prevent costly repairs by eliminating overtime charges.
- Greater safety assurance as a result of safety checks.
- Priority status for service.
- Priority pricing with an extra 10% off of any repairs.
- Increased home value with transferable service agreements.
- Validates factory warranty requirements.
Your heating and cooling system is the most expensive appliance in your home, doesn’t it make sense to take care of it?
We are fully licensed and insured.